When we use DCIntrospect, the NSNotification are delivered bit late. This may lead to debug problems, so turn them off once you have sorted out the layout
App Update notification in mountain lion is really nice. It make me to update the app. This is much better than the red badge, which bombards me.
1. Sack media Team – for providing me sleepless nights to find a work around.
2. Sack API team – for not providing change list with new every flipping version of the flipping API.
3. Just one Version of OS for all flipping carriers & all flipping phones.
4. Sack the Industrial design team.
5. Hire ppl like Apple.
(Note: i am not the new RIM CEO, even though i want to be)
All this talk about “native app must die” is total nonsense. Native app is a way of delivering content with rich UX. We got to decided on what users wants, then decide which way. Flip board success is because of the rich UX.
i wanted to say good things about twitter, as i love it, but i can’t. They missed a lot of UX things. TweetBot paul tweeted, saying he is seeing increased sales.
- I cannot skim through tweets quickly. I don’t want to see people profile pic, i want to read what they got to say.
- My Messages section is moved to my profile area. Too many tap to get to my messages. ( i use messages often)
- Discover section replaces My Messages. i don’t use this at all.
- Tweet font is small, makes it hard to read.
- Its buggy & looks like they haven’t tested it properly.